Gone and come

5:53 pm

Hi...
I come again after like more than a months not typing here.
I still check my blog but not updating it.
Yeah!!after a years not updating through laptop because my laptop was broke last year,I got a new laptop from my brother last month but I still did not update my blog.My internet line made me feel like want to throw away the laptop.

Now is early July already.That mean I have 4 months to prepare my myself to answer the SPM.I started to feel nervous and stress.I have a lot to study.I feel scared i can't answer the paper.I scared if I can't get 9A :(

I will to use my wisely.I try not procrastinate again.
This week I have test for July.Overall,it not like what I want.
I will accept any result.Never mind,i will work harder on the next exam.Chayo-Chayo

You Might Also Like

0 comments