Harvest Festival 2015

1:29 am

Hiii.....it's 0108 am now i'm stil awake.I admit failed to become a morning person.hehehe.pretty sad!I suddenly changed into night person tho.As for now I don't need caffeine drink to stay awake anymore.Well,good improvement right because caffeine is not for health ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

30- 31 of May is Harvest Festival.It was a traditional celebration for us(kadazan,dusun,murut,rungus etc) at Sabah.Basically every year I will back to my hometown and celebrate it over there. Well,not much activity I did this year then last year.Thia year I only went to Church on 31 of May but still,I feel happy because I can celebrate it over there.Celebrating Harvest Festival at KK is pretty boring so that's why every year I try the best went back at Kudat.

I had took some pictures for memory.I don't know weather next year I can be there again or not.Hopefully I can(≧∇≦)/(≧∇≦)/











You Might Also Like

0 comments