Thought

9:59 pm

PROGRAM JOM MASUK U
The second name is Karnival Pendidikan Tinggi Negara.Today was the last day.My school was invited to this program.Its a good program for me me.From this program I can know and ask some question.The food they serve is OK.I really enjoy the food also.I hope they held this program again..Im looking forward this program next year.

WAITING
I still waiting my new laptop.I want to writw here it but I not really like use my table.Maybe I will get it next year.Whos know right??

THAT FEELING
Lately I feel uncomfortable. Feel regret also.I have 6 months to prepare SPM.Before this I keep procrastinating and keep postpone my work.Now I regretted. I feel so stupid did like that.For this 6 months,I must cover all.U wonder whether I can achieve my target or not but I wish I wish I can get it.Do not give up Okk!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments